HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Was the O-Ring seated correctly? The HK45 should have came with a few extra O-Rings so there should be nothing to worry about as they last a long time.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
HMMM...

Mine came with a little package of O- rings, might shoot them an email and see if you could get some from Trussville

HTH

Bob

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 3 more in the bag. But I was suprized that I broke it while putting the barrel back in. I would classify it as user error.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Apparently the cave man avatar is appropriate? :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I was putting the barrell back in...it was not set in correctly, so I took it out (the barrell). When I took it out, it was kinda stuck. So I had to pull it out with a little bit of force. Yes the O-Ring is seeded in a bit...but it can still be cut if you put enough pressure on it and cut it on metal.

But like I said....user error. It was my first time taking about my HK45 or any handgun for that matter. I took it apart 3 times after that without any problem. So it was user error.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Meh, don't sweat it. Just do like me and stop cleaning it!

Just kidding. It was nice of HK to toss in a few extra.

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's also a standerd size o ring. Im not sure of the size maybe some one else can chime in here. Butr you can get them at your local home depot :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts