HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a new HK45CT and the ambi slide release makes a very irritating clicking sound. I don't mean the typical rattle either. The right side slide release seems to hang abnormally low. Because of this, every time I flag the tigger and put a small amount of pressure on the release it "clicks" against the frame. It is really quite loud. Has anyone else had this type of problem?

·
Registered
881 Posts
What I did to fix that problem on my HK45C was to cut a small piece of electrical tape and put it behind the ambi slide release.
I cut the tape so small that you cant even see it on the pistol when the ambi slide release is on the gun.

This acts as a buffer and keeps the ambi slide release from clicking. Works perfect for me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What I did to fix that problem on my HK45C was to cut a small piece of electrical tape and put it behind the ambi slide release.
I cut the tape so small that you cant even see it on the pistol when the ambi slide release is on the gun.

This acts as a buffer and keeps the ambi slide release from clicking. Works perfect for me.
I used a similar fix. The click on the right hand slide release is pretty typical and definitely nothing to be concerned about. My P2000sk does it as well. It can be a little annoying but wont effect the performance in any way.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I actually just got used to the little rattle...Kind of like it now. No problem with performance or function. The gun is stellar!
Good Luck!:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts