HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has rained about every afternoon for awhile here in SC. Today i have escaped rain so far. I just had to shoot some today just had to. Cell phone pic. is all i have for now.. the swamp i have a long trail to walk to a river to get much day light. Great afternoon!!!! Love my HK's have for a long time!

This pic. is 15 rds at ~21feet. P30s v3. Shooting my 9mm carry ammo for year's 9BPLE. First shot was a press out the rest a couple double's..nothing real fast,

By deehkman at 2012-07-23

After the long walk and storm coming i shot my HK45c. No want sell this one no matter what. But i'm now using 230gr Speer GoldDot's. The medium backstrap feel's just right. Same distance above first shot was a press out and a double tap then one final shot just because,

By deehkman at 2012-07-23

Well i'm thrilled even with minimal shooting beat's not shooting any... :wink: Plan to do alot more if a surgeon in MD can help my neck but if not i still plan to shoot more.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Now, keep this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's guy's!!

gt, i agree...seller's remorse is worse pain than my neck in some way's. I have along way to go.
It's awesome to see what these hit's do to a stump and whatever i use for a back stop. I know
there only a handgun but still fun.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nice shootin' DeeHKman!

When the tide turns on the homefront (economy)...I'll get back in the game and touch base with you when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Keep it up!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Nice Dave! Must be nice to just head out into the woods and shoot. I envy you, it is such a 'to do' sometimes to get out to the range. You're getting pretty good with that cell phone camera - of course it's hard to take a bad pic of an HK.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Very nice. Glad to see that you are liking the guns.

Hope you get your neck fixed up so you can shoot more.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
@fifthward just let me know. Hope all is well with you and family.

@ TooSixy thank's alot need more day's like today....

@Navyman if i told you just a small amount you would have to sit down. But life is how you look at it and Live it, thank's tho!! BTW, the Surgeon's around here cannot do anything this one last hope is in Bethesda,MD maybe a Dr. who put soldier's back together. I appreciate your service also!!.......

@sean415, thank's alot!

@ gtmtnbiker98, don't have enough word's but i certainly appreciate all your time!

Nice Dave! Must be nice to just head out into the woods and shoot. I envy you, it is such a 'to do' sometimes to get out to the range. You're getting pretty good with that cell phone camera - of course it's hard to take a bad pic of an HK.
I appreciate the kind word's. The swamp and land would be several hundred but more likely 1000's of acres...very nice Forest all around to. Finally rid of that cane and i'm working on getting stronger and more stable standing. I stand in one place i wobble and have fallen down..;). Brother this is no place to fall. HK's do make nice pic.'s. I really liked the 230gr GoldDot's. I did have alot of various .45 +P's i sold. How is your Tactical??

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
D - you hooked me on the match trigger. The Tactical now has an Expert 45 big brother. Just in case the SHTF - I'll be in good shape. Take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts