HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if understand correctly the hammer from the USP compact series will fit the HK45c?
Also will the control lever fit from the USP compact onto an HK45c?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
These parts, plug the magazine catch, may fit, but they're different part numbers. Probably for a good reason...

The HK45C mag catch has been proven reliable in the USPC, but I've not seen evidence of reliability of the other parts.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just looking to install a bobbed hammer and smaller control lever. Thinking this might work.

·
Registered
374 Posts
So if understand correctly the hammer from the USP compact series will fit the HK45c?
Also will the control lever fit from the USP compact onto an HK45c?
I have a USPC control lever on my HK45 full size, it just takes a little modification so in theory it should fit the 45C.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a USPC control lever on my HK45 full size, it just takes a little modification so in theory it should fit the 45C.

I recently posted regarding the conversion from Variant 1 to 9/10 with the V5/6 detent plate, here's the gun now wearing an ambi safety from a USPc after slight modifications to the part. The levers are a little slimmer than the HK45 levers and I got it at a good price courtesy of Holshot36.

Works good so far, with the newer detent plate the action of the safety is a little stiff, I might take some Flitz and a buffing disc to it to see if that smooths it out a little.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I noticed the same thing on my HK45c. Going into safe is stiff but coming out is fine. That maybe part of the design.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I know that the hk45c firing pin, firing pin spring, firing pin block and block spring are interchangeable for the USPc. The magazine release is also. I have also used the same trigger rebound spring in both models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts