HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some INTEL on the Blackhawk Leather CQC Inside Pants Holster. Will it fit the HK45C?? The fit chart only states HK USP COMP, and P2000. I'm thinking it should fit because of the size comparison of the USP Comp?? If you guys know anything PLEASE CHIME IN........:1300000:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've got one of those holsters somewhere around here, and I've also got an HK45C. I'll try it out for you and report back later today.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry, it does NOT fit. I tried it out for you, but even after I loosened the tension screw as far as it would go, the HK45C still wouldn't go in that last half inch or so. Technically that might hold the gun, but it left the trigger almost exposed and therefore would not be very safe. FYI--the USP Compact that fits this holster is probably the 9mm/.40 version, which is almost exactly the same size as a P2000. I believe the USP .45 Compact is noticeably larger, as is the HK45C, so I don't think either of them would fit this holster.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I think if they make something to fit a P30, that'd fit the HK45c.
Different trigger guards, probably won't work just as it didn't in this situation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx alot guys, I'm glad I didn't order that holster......I was close;).....HKPRO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for the advice!!!!!!!! :100000:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts