Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
295 Pistols sold.

Package:
-HK45c FDE w/HKPRO engraving color matched to the rest of the markings.
-V1 DA/SA safety/decock
-3 8 round mags ***Non matching floor plates. They will be stock black with the pinkie extension.
-Meprolight night sights
-Standard Black Clam shell HK logo case.

Acutal engraving on the HK45.

Rendering by TooSixy

Picture above is for reference only. It will be DA/SA V1.

Estimated delivery time will be Jan/Feb 2013.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is probably a question for SG, but is PayPal an option for submitting funds?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,811 Posts
PayPal is not an option. Use a money order, certified check or pay with a real credit/debit card.

As for FFL's: If the FFL that you are going to use has a license that will be good through *at least* January/February, you can begin sending the FFL copies to me.

By email: [email protected]
By fax: 866.897.0182
By regular mail:
MOD Specialties
20603 Big Wells Dr
Katy TX 77449-6260

Please make sure that your real name and screen name are included with the FFL copy!

·
11,811 Posts
Please do send again!

·
11,811 Posts
Yes. The HKPRO logo is laser engraved on the slide. THat has been made abundantly clear. It is part of the reason for the attractive pricing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
can anyone confirm whether the hkpro logo will be on or not?
Engraving!!! What engraving???!!! No one said a word about this! :wink:

·
11,811 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'm pretty sure Tater's post was off the charts on the Sarcasm-indicator...SG do you want the FFL info asap or is it okay to include it with our payment via snail-mail? Just thinking sending everything in at once would be a lil less chaotic--

·
11,811 Posts
Sorry, wasn't caffeinated fully... FFL's with payment are just fine. I've got lots of leeway on that end and I know that folks want to take some time to choose their best value option for final FFL transfer...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just some things to confirm:

1. Personal checks are not accepted.
2. FDE baseplates for mags are not available separately.
3. The night sights are the same as the ones on the HK45 group buy.
4. The gun will NOT come with a lefty/ambi control lever, unlike the gun in the third picture of the OP.

Please let me know if any of those statements are untrue. Thanks!

EDIT: One more: will it have a bobbed hammer like in the second pic or a protruding/spurred hammer like in the third pic?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Just some things to confirm:

1. Personal checks are not accepted.
2. FDE baseplates for mags are not available separately.
3. The night sights are the same as the ones on the HK45 group buy.
4. The gun will NOT come with a lefty/ambi control lever, unlike the gun in the third picture of the OP.

Please let me know if any of those statements are untrue. Thanks!

EDIT: One more: will it have a bobbed hammer like in the second pic or a protruding/spurred hammer like in the third pic?

Credit cards with extra % added...USPS Money Order or a Cashier's Check for payment

The magazines WON'T be FDE, they are standard black (as in the page 1 Photochop rendering) so its safe to say the FDE floors will never exist

The Night Sights are MEPROLIGHTS with Tritium Inserts exactly like the standard equipment on many USPc LEMs

The gun is going to be a Variant 1...DA/SA with Decocker....meaning spurred hammer also...HK45s have Ambi control levers ala P2000/P30 series....

Hope that helps

·
Registered
106 Posts
I stop visiting the site for a few months and you guys go and do this. I think it is time to start saving. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
its safe to say the FDE floors will never exist

HK45s have Ambi control levers ala P2000/P30 series....
Thanks! Just to be clear, I read on the OP that the bundled mag plates will be standard black. I was just wondering if HK makes and separately sells FDE mags or plates, since it makes FDE frames. I wasn't able to find any and wanted to confirm their nonavailability.

By control lever, I mean the safety/decocking lever, not the slide release lever. If the HK45 from the last group buy is any indication, HK45s come with a control lever on the left-hand side intended for right-handed users. (I know that lefty and double-sided levers exist but I'm just wondering about standard equipment.) Are you absolutely sure that this HK45C forum gun will come with a decocker/safety control lever on both sides of the frame? Again I'd find that surprising if only because the full size HK45 does NOT have a double-sided lever.

Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm pretty sure Tater's post was off the charts on the Sarcasm-indicator...SG do you want the FFL info asap or is it okay to include it with our payment via snail-mail? Just thinking sending everything in at once would be a lil less chaotic--
Yes USP is correct. I couldnt help myself...

I told Navyman a few weeks ago when the news broke that I didnt care if he stamped HIS screen name on my pistol I would still love it! What a sweet deal...

1 - 20 of 620 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.