HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will mag holders made for Glock 9mm (Comptac/Blade tech) work with the HK45C/USP 45C magazines? I ordered a set for my Full Size USP and they sent me the ones for the compact about a year ago. I want to remeber that it they worked well with my 9mm mags but I'm not sure.

I'm going to order some for my Glocks and I have my eye on a HK45C is why I'm asking.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Cats and dogs will live together, dividing by zero will be possible and pigs will fly out of my butt before anything made for an HK works with a Glock!!!

Actually, I have no idea. Seriously!

I've just always wanted to post something like that!:wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The 45c mags have significantly different demensions from the G19 mags, and to the best of my knowledge will not fit in any mag holder designed for the G19. Having mag holders that fit well is extremely important if you ever find yourself in a situation serious enough to require reloading. I have a few of these Comp-Tac mag holders for my 45c and they are great! Not the cheapest option but they fit like a glove and are very durable (although there are many good options out there).

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have a kydex mag holder custom-molded to hold Glock 9mm magazines (26/19/17). My HK45 mags will NOT fit in, not even poorly, they are too thick. I believe the HK45c mags are the same, so they too would not work.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Glad to know that I won't have to worry about pigs flying out of my butt now!! :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts