HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"..I feel like i'm playing cards with my sisters kids." Seriously, what the heck is wrong with people? 680 posts and some people are either cluless, stupid or trolling.

"....Here's what this group buy is.."-navyman

"awesome, can we just change it a little for me? Instead of a pistol, can you make it a new car"-Capt. Turd

Ill understand if this thread gets nuked. Some people are freakin touched in the head.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I don't understand. Are we saying that the thread is out of control? Lol... I think what Navyman is trying to do is awesome but yea some of the posts in there are really off topic. Ashame, I think the informative posts would be good to read but I'm not rifling through 700 posts to get to them.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Funny story behind the synopsis. Last night my wife said, "hey hun come to bed with me." Excitingly, I stripped into my man-jammy's and got into bed. She comes to bed. (I'm pretty excited.) She gets in bed, slides over, gives be a kiss, moves back over to her side of the bed and promptly falls asleep. :0/

So like any good red blooded 35 y/o American, I turned over to my special drawer, whipped out my tablet and trolled Hk forums and took an unGodly amount of time sorting through that thread to organize it.

:0) :0/

·
Registered
518 Posts
Haha, it's sad Ive done the same thing more than once. And I'm only 25 and getting married next month.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on your soon to be marriage. It changed my life for the better.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks bud, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping my bid on a tan tactical wins out, if it doesn't I know it's gonna be a looong while before I can make that purchase. I'm sure the .45c in tan will be a bit easier.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
....So like any good red blooded 35 y/o American, I turned over to my special drawer, whipped out my tablet and trolled Hk forums and took an unGodly amount of time sorting through that thread to organize it. :0) :0/
Hahahahaha! Excellent work there sir!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts