HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am looking at getting my first HK and I have been looking at the HK45c Lem. I was wondering if any of you could tell me the trigger pull on the lem for the HK45c. Also if there are different variants of this gun which variant in lem has the lightest pull. Thankyou for your help.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just got my light LEM 45C back from Gray Guns with the carry package work done. Wow, the reset is very short. Very nice. The break out of the box was actually pretty good, but it is even smoother and crisper now. Interesting that it the reset is shorter than the P30 I had done.

Anyway, LEM conversion is easy to do. I've got an HK45C, P30, and P30L all using the light LEM springs. The P2000 and USP9f I have are the normal LEM springs and even then the trigger pull isn't unreasonable.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Do I specify I want the light Lem when i order the gun?
My 45c lem is lighter than my p30 that came with lem from factory, had lgs do it for 80, they are an hk dealer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do any of you guys kno what is needed to make the hk45c lem trigger lighter. and if so a link to the kit if there is one.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
There is no V-number for light LEM in the HK45C. Mine was a factory build and the trigger was a consistent 9+ pounds every time. Horrible!

I changed two (2) springs to get the trigger down to 5.5 pounds. The standard HK45 hammer spring (234479) and the USPC Light LEM trigger rebound spring (209266). If there's a different part number for HK45C Light LEM TRS I'm unaware of it. These springs are $5 each direct from HKI in Columbus GA.

The firing pin block spring (209296) is already the correct part for Light LEM. No need to change it.

-- Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts