HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished installing the LEM which was a breeze, but noticed that in my trigger reset, I have two notches or clicks. The first one is very short, and RIGHT next to the true reset, however all that happens is an audible noise. Is this normal or did I do something wrong? Please see this video where I've fired once, held the trigger back, and racked the slide to test the reset.

HK45c LEM Question - YouTube

Thanks for any and all help you can provide. For comparison, here's the normal LEM action and DA action, it feels a-ok and very nice, just wondering about my weird reset. Thanks!

HK45c LEM action & true DA action for comparison - Youtube

·
Registered
759 Posts
I don't know if it is "normal," but mine does that as well. The first "click" before the reset does not seem as pronounced as yours, though. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even noticed it until your post.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't know if it is "normal," but mine does that as well. The first "click" before the reset does not seem as pronounced as yours, though. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even noticed it until your post.
Is your light-LEM coming from V1?

Just one - standard LEM if that might make a diff.
Interesting, mine's light-LEM, no springs replaced going from V1.

Thanks to both of you for responding.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have (2) HK45s, both conventional DA/SA - V1. One has done the "false reset" from day one & the other never has done it. I've read numerous posts on this issue, so ours are far from the only pistols that have this issue. I have put 700 rnds down the tube & tons of dryfire time, hoping this would work its self out over time, not as of yet. Check out an earlier thread on the HK45 & "false trigger resets". I don't believe it's anything you have done, just an issue with some of the pistols.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the quick responses. People mention the trigger bar, is there a way to see which part of the bar is causing this and to hone it down?

·
Registered
69 Posts
My P30 LEM V2 has an early audible click. However it is so early that there is no mistaking that it is the trigger reset. It is both very different and much to early in my case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts