HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just curious... I've ordered the light LEM for my 45c and its on its way to be delivered this week. How does the reset on it compare to:

1) V1 DA/SA that I currently have
2) Sig SRT
3) Glocks and M&Ps

Does it make the reset shorter? Does it make the gun able to shoot slightly faster?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The Sig SRT is the best reset of the guns you have listed. I have the SRT on a P220, P239 and P226. IMO the shortest stock reset of any gun I've shot. (FYI, I am impressed with the Walther PPQ. I picked up that gun and have not been disappointed.)

The reset of the LEM, on the HK45c, is good. Not as good as the PPQ or the Sig SRT. But, I like it better than the M&P or Glock.

I have the HK45 in DA/SA. Although I have not measured it, the reset of the LEM HK45c appears to be the same as the full size DA/SA on the HK45.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... the reason I asked is because I've heard multiple people imply that rapid shots and double taps are easiest with the light LEM... so I assumed it had something to do with reset...

·
Registered
815 Posts
You want a short reset...get the reduced reset package by GGI. I had my the package done on my 45c,....amazingly awesome. :)
It reduced an already short reset by, at a minimum, 40%. Feels like 50%.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
You want a short reset...get the reduced reset package by GGI. I had my the package done on my 45c,....amazingly awesome. :)
It reduced an already short reset by, at a minimum, 40%. Feels like 50%.
I'd like to add that the reset on my GGI worked v3 P2000 (DA/SA) is about the same as a PPQ. Overall, the SA is very PPQ-ish.

None of these options will match a SIG SRT's reset, if that's being used as a standard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.