HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just curious... I've ordered the light LEM for my 45c and its on its way to be delivered this week. How does the reset on it compare to:

1) V1 DA/SA that I currently have
2) Sig SRT
3) Glocks and M&Ps

Does it make the reset shorter? Does it make the gun able to shoot slightly faster?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The Sig SRT is the best reset of the guns you have listed. I have the SRT on a P220, P239 and P226. IMO the shortest stock reset of any gun I've shot. (FYI, I am impressed with the Walther PPQ. I picked up that gun and have not been disappointed.)

The reset of the LEM, on the HK45c, is good. Not as good as the PPQ or the Sig SRT. But, I like it better than the M&P or Glock.

I have the HK45 in DA/SA. Although I have not measured it, the reset of the LEM HK45c appears to be the same as the full size DA/SA on the HK45.

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
The reset of the Light LEM will be the same as that you have already experienced on the V1. As for comparing the resets to that of the SRT, very similar. Want the shortest reset possible? PPQ.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... the reason I asked is because I've heard multiple people imply that rapid shots and double taps are easiest with the light LEM... so I assumed it had something to do with reset...

·
Registered
815 Posts
You want a short reset...get the reduced reset package by GGI. I had my the package done on my 45c,....amazingly awesome. :)
It reduced an already short reset by, at a minimum, 40%. Feels like 50%.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
You want a short reset...get the reduced reset package by GGI. I had my the package done on my 45c,....amazingly awesome. :)
It reduced an already short reset by, at a minimum, 40%. Feels like 50%.
I'd like to add that the reset on my GGI worked v3 P2000 (DA/SA) is about the same as a PPQ. Overall, the SA is very PPQ-ish.

None of these options will match a SIG SRT's reset, if that's being used as a standard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts