HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it works on the USP and USPc, has anyone tried the hk45c mag rel on a P2000?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I've been using a HK45c mag release on my P2000 for close to a year now. Works fine.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I put the 45c mag release on my p2000sk tonight. Took 2 minutes! Easy and works like a charm. Much easier to use. I highly recommend it. Don't know why it isn't standard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did it also. Love it! The only issue I had was with the Blackhawk Serpa holster. The mag release will get caught on the holster and eject magazine. A little dremel work on the holster took care of that.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Its a very good inexpensive upgrade, put one on a USP Compact 9mm ... what a difference it makes! Next is a spur hammer and convert to V9

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Just for the heck of trying, I put mine on my P2000 before putting it on my USP and it didn't work. I didn't really look too hard to figure out why since I didn't intend to use it for that gun anyway, but the mag wouldn't drop for some reason. I may have just not gotten it in correctly though. Considering all these other people have had success, I would think it's more likely I didn't get it in right.

·
Banned
18,626 Posts
Just for the heck of trying, I put mine on my P2000 before putting it on my USP and it didn't work. I didn't really look too hard to figure out why since I didn't intend to use it for that gun anyway, but the mag wouldn't drop for some reason. I may have just not gotten it in correctly though. Considering all these other people have had success, I would think it's more likely I didn't get it in right.
If for some reason you decide to part with it, I'll take it off your hand, Chad. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts