HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they offer this for the model or is it an add -on ? Is there a place to get them ,,,or is it HK only ? Want to get the HK45C / Night sights. Also ,,who has them ( HK45C) For a good deal right now ??

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
Meps, Trijicon, etc. HK45CT comes with Meps as HK factory night sights. Search for Trijicon or Meprolights and you'll find them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Twigs, how do you like the pistol? What configuration do you have it in? LEM?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
HK USA will sometimes sell pistols with night sights installed, but they come from Germany without true night sights.

I put Heinie Straight 8s on mine.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Opticsplanet usually has pretty cheap Meprolights for most HK's (around $82 with free shipping). They also have Trijicons for 95. There are several other places that offer them as well includeing HKparts which has Mepro's, Trij, and Hennie's for most HK models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not ordered yet.I just did a run to a couple fun stores.Asked a pile of ?? while looking and got no real solid answer as to the question of what mod # comes with or not (night sights) Right now I want to order a 45c.I was told it comes with night sights ,I was told it does not come with night sights.Its special order.So I came here with my question for the ones that would know.So would it be safe to say that HK45C V1 #745031 comes with the Meps night sights and safety/decock ? Thanks

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
I have not ordered yet.I just did a run to a couple fun stores.Asked a pile of ?? while looking and got no real solid answer as to the question of what mod # comes with or not (night sights) Right now I want to order a 45c.I was told it comes with night sights ,I was told it does not come with night sights.Its special order.So I came here with my question for the ones that would know.So would it be safe to say that HK45C V1 #745031 comes with the Meps night sights and safety/decock ? Thanks
The answer is NO, it doesn't come with night sights as standard feature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been chattin with Mike @ Cross Creek on the 45C and about night sights.Quick as all heck to respond.Might be the place to order it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My HK45CT came with mepro's on it... I swapped them to my fullsize HK45 and installed the Heinei tall suppressor sights on the CT. Mepro's are nice as hell, and less than the trijicons.

·
Registered
231 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to replace a set on an HK45c? Are we talking a vide and drift punch or a sight tool is a must?

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to replace a set on an HK45c? Are we talking a vide and drift punch or a sight tool is a must?
If you have the HK sight pusher, I'd say it's a 4. The rear sight goes on without any modification, but the front requires a little bit of filing to fit properly. These are Mep sights.
For Trijicon, the front goes on without any modifications, but the rear requires some fitting on the base to fit.

·
Vendor
784 Posts
You have to have a dealer order the 45c # 745031 and then specify adding factory night sights. You are correct, that model # is a V1 with left side safety\decock.

Mike

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you have the HK sight pusher, I'd say it's a 4. The rear sight goes on without any modification, but the front requires a little bit of filing to fit properly. These are Mep sights.
For Trijicon, the front goes on without any modifications, but the rear requires some fitting on the base to fit.
I don't have the HK pusher. I am going to try it with a drift punch and vise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts