HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the HK website and found the HK45c was listed!

Also, even though the P30 LEM is not listed, the photos show the LEM pistol (See bobbed hammer!).

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
http://www.hk-usa.com/cc_specs.html

Lets hope the second is in fact the prep. page. Because the specs for the Combat Competition are all screwed up. The chart seems to imply that the LEM is both DA/SA and LEM, and furthurmore looks as if the 9mm model is the only one they make in DA/SA, which is not true at all. Also, in the "trigger travel" column the .40 is listed as "3-Dot" which is obviously sight specs., incorrect ones at that, and not the trigger travel. If I didn't know any better this would really confuse me.

If anyone from HK is paying attention, you guys need a better chart! ;)

Oh and I can't wait for the HK45c, I've been holding off on a .45 for one of these.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is it just me, or do they have too many portals? It sure makes it hard for people to find stuff when all the portals are updated at different times with different information.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Is it just me, or do they have too many portals? It sure makes it hard for people to find stuff when all the portals are updated at different times with different information.
Yeah I agree. They should just stick with one main site.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Am I optimistic or is this a possible sign that the HK45c might be about to come out? Also, I haven't been reading up all that much on HKs lately, but is the HK45c going to come with the Spider Man grip or the one they showed on the webpage? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Am I optimistic or is this a possible sign that the HK45c might be about to come out?
Who knows when the HK45c will be out. The HK45c was put on the website at the end of October right after the P30 came out. HK stated that it will be released sometime during the first quarter 08.

Also, I haven't been reading up all that much on HKs lately, but is the HK45c going to come with the Spider Man grip or the one they showed on the webpage? Thanks.
Yes the HK45c that is listed on the website is the model that we are going to get. No "spidey grips" on the HK45c. It has the P2000 grips.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is 5.59" tall a compact handgun? The full size is 5.83" tall.

Length is only 7.20" versus 7.52"

I was hoping for something under 5" tall...

These guns are huge relative to the P2000!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts