HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a friend of mine who is looking to pick up a 45c call me today with a question. He found an hk45c law enforcement package at a gun store. It had 3 mags and true nights sights. I thought it would be lem but hs said it had a control lever. Anyone know what variant this is?

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Ask him if it has a bobbed hammer. That will tell you it's LEM with safety. If it has the spurred hammer, it could be V1 or V3: V1 with both safety/decocker or V3 with no decocker, just safety.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is it possible they are selling it with two different variants? It's possible it started life out as a LEM and they bought one of the other variations that he said was on it, and the other is in the box. Just a guess, but maybe.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
LE package is just the NS and 3rd mag. They come as V1 and would have to be special ordered for LEM.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He did say it was a hammer like a 1911 so I am guessing it has a spur.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Law Enforcement Package is different from the Law Enforcement Modification (LEM).

Cop pistols from all manufacturers typically come with three magaznes. And have for years going back (personally) to my 2000 Beretta M92G (Gendarmarie) model.

-- Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts