HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard from HK yesterday that the HK45c is now in production in Germany. But will not be expected here until April... Ouch.

Hope you guys hear otherwise...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Heard from HK yesterday that the HK45c is now in production in Germany. But will not be expected here until April... Ouch.

Hope you guys hear otherwise...

Ouch. I though it was going to hopefully be released sometime in December. Although a pushed back date would be good for my wallet especially with the holidays coming up :).

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Ouch. I though it was going to hopefully be released sometime in December. Although a pushed back date would be good for my wallet especially with the holidays coming up :).

ha ha I hear that even though I am not going to get one of them myself I am stuck on the spidey grips :42: but three releases like that just before Christmas would be bad for some people.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Guess I will pack the fullsize around daily until April... hahahahahaha, and I totally agree with the Christmas wallet situation....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hmm, where does this info come from? I called HK-USA today about the 45c and they did not say anything like this.

·
Registered
600 Posts
hmmm....i was told by HK-LE the same day that they returned my call and said the HK45 Full Size is out today(!), that the HK45 Compact should be due out by Q1 of 2008.

I figured I have 10-rd mags for the HK45C already in my possession, the full size HK45 is already released, the HK45C is already up on their co. website, the Compact is supposed to follow quickly behind the full size. Was told by HK-LE that it is due out in Q1....

I guess this is Hk (we all kno how that can go) so non of what I said above, means a thing... :rolleyes:

But who, may i ask, in Hk told you this latest info?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My arms dealer guy buys direct from HK and had asked them since I was bugging him about it. I assumed he spoke to his Sales rep for this region, probably not the customer service guys.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I don't think HK USA has any idea what is going on in Germany.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Perfect, right @ tax time. Trying to stay positive...OR not so perfect. :D
HAHA I agree. It would be nice to have a couple months to recuperate funds for the HK45c :D.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Called HK yesterday to ask about a time frame for lefty parts, and also asked about the release of the HK45c..

The woman in HK CS told me that they don't know when they will be in.. She said that Germany calls them to say that they are coming & about 2 weeks later they get them. This is the way it was with both the P30 and the HK45.

They make the announcement on their HK-USA website then they arrive in t-ville.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think everyone should quit calling them. Like the last post said, HK will announce when they will be arriving. So everyone just sit back and relax, if you are that worried about it go put down your name at your gunstore. If I was HK I would really be pissed about all the stupid phone calls regarding these new guns. It will be out when it comes out. End of story.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would be different if they were not so vague about everything. I have had money down on a Mark 23 for over a year now. And I want 2 HK45c's so I need to put money down for those as well. So that means I end up with $4,000 pre-paid for guns and HK can't even give us a 6 month period that is correct. They may as well not tell anyone about the gun till it ships then, rather than coming up with bogus dates and pushing them off to the point that things get delayed by a year or so. I really don't think it is too much to ask for a general timeframe that is somewhat accurate (within a month or so) when you go to put money down on a special order. Is HK that random that they have no idea what month they will produce more Mark 23's? I would think that they have some preplanning going on over there... (I JUST WANT IN ON IT!!!) =)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was chatting with HK today, they said either Dec or Jan... so that is good at least... =)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Was chatting with HK today, they said either Dec or Jan... so that is good at least... =)
I think this is a good sign. Even though I was told by HK-LE that whole Q1 thing....I somehow do not believe that.

Given all the immenent activity as to their website and so on (as it was for the P30, HK45 etc.)...I'm inclined to believe (hope), Dec.->Jan. as well.

Anyway, I'm on one of the purchasing lists out there and got my friend on that list as well for the HK45 full sz, which he bought already. I was assured I'll be one of the first to get dibs on the HK45C, whenever it comes in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts