HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I have a friend who has an HK45c tactical that he wants to trade me, its an older one that says pat pending on the grip, just curious what the value of the gun is in excellent condition. I've read online and some say the older ones are more sought after and more valuable? If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Sounds like the USP45C Tactical (not the Hk45C Tactical). I would say with all that comes w/ it new and it being in like new, $850-900. I had (3) USP45CT(s) and I sold them, unfired, for around $850.00

Good luck and if you get a deal, congrats! It is an awesome gun.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I wish I had been there when you sold yours, GPD45, because it's over a grand for a NIB now and I wanted one yesterday!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a crappy picture of it, im gonna post it up later when I'm on a computer maybe you can identify which exactly it is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure what the date code is, he bought it two years ago new. Claims to have only shot a box.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright so I think I'm gonna take him up on the gun, hes got the original box and 2 mags. Pretty excited, I have been reading reviews and they seem to be one of the more solid guns. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts