HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so have a TiRant 45 on order but won't receive for 6 months :(

In the meantime, I'd like to convert my HK45c to a HK45CT (Mk 24). Is the only difference the threaded barrel and taller sights? I'm gonna install the light LEM but I'm pretty sure the Mk 24 is V1?

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK, so have a TiRant 45 on order but won't receive for 6 months :(

In the meantime, I'd like to convert my HK45c to a HK45CT (Mk 24). Is the only difference the threaded barrel and taller sights? I'm gonna install the light LEM but I'm pretty sure the Mk 24 is V1?
Yep threaded barrel,V1, and the Mepro night sites are the only differences. But correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think the sites are any taller than stock.

·
Banned
18,626 Posts
Yep threaded barrel,V1, and the Mepro night sites are the only differences. But correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think the sites are any taller than stock.
The standard sights that come on the HK45CT are the Meps (that's what you have on yours, Heckla). The sights are same height as stock, only night sights.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Don't forget the elephant foot mags. The Mk24 should be a V3 decock only to model the Sig 226, but I don't think they are shipping from GA that way.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Apollo11 is right.

MK24 is a V3, so the controls are same as MK25 (Sig P226R).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts