HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just shot my brand new 45c pistol Made in Germany. Man that has to be the worst reset trigger out there. I'm a diehard HK boy but man that SUCKS! The trigger travels like a 1/4" - 5/16" before it resets. Is this normal? Seems like my HK45 is half of that.

Dis-O-pointed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine has a pretty short reset. Definitely less than a quarter inch. I have a P30 and a P30SK, and they both have an ungodly long reset, which is disappointing. I'm also an HK junkie, but the trigger in the P30 is terrible. I still love it though!

·
Registered
746 Posts
mine is short as well

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Not German made but mine is very short and crisp

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just shot my brand new 45c pistol Made in Germany. Man that has to be the worst reset trigger out there. I'm a diehard HK boy but man that SUCKS! The trigger travels like a 1/4" - 5/16" before it resets. Is this normal? Seems like my HK45 is half of that.

Dis-O-pointed.
There are some known issues trigger reset issues that some have experienced with the HK 45 series pistols. I would call HK Service Department. My HK 45c was experiencing a false reset with the trigger. Sent back to HK and they fixed it under warranty.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I also had bad luck with a 45c trigger (false reset / generally longer spongy). After swapping out the TRS it was better but not great. That led me to eventually trade the gun in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts