HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had recieved a TLR-1 for Christmas for my HK and just got around to doing the mods to mount it up. Here is a quick picture.

·
Registered
783 Posts
That's a real nice setup you've got. I've used Streamlight flashlights for years. I'm sure your TLR-1 is excellent as well. I just might go out and get one.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Very nice and imo the best .45 out there and mine is my favorite .45 i have had, Congrat's and thank's for sharing!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Fellas ive owned a USP .40 Var 1 for almost 15 years. I had gotten bit by the 1911 bug and bought a couple Kimbers and quickly sold them and purchased the 45C after having to go through quit a few magazines and sending the new back in for work, never really got either of them running right (one was bought new) so i figured I would back to what I know works everytime HK.
William if you purchase a TLR-1 it will not fit the 45C without some midifacations. I was told the ne TRL-1 could not be modified to fit because of the new battary door. But I found away to make it work. You have to sane some of the material away form the tab that is inserted into the light to fit to the particular rail system you have on your gun. I was able to make it and be able to open the battary door to replace batteries when needed.

Correct Position

After Modification

·
Registered
783 Posts
OzzManG149- Thank you for the info. I am looking into getting a 45c, but currently have the Expert .45. I have the Insight M6X (attached to rail adapter) on it from time to time. The Streamlight should fit on the USP without any adjustments right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts