HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
supposed to be Q1, not Q2...meaning anytime in Jan, Feb, or March.
Keep dreaming. Who knows though you might get lucky but I doubt it. Look at how long they put off the P30, the HK45 I just wouldn't count on seeing it for awhile still

·
Registered
600 Posts
From all that i can gather & hear (from this website & Hk direct) i would imagine Q1 to be the most likely scenario. Of course this is speculation, but I think/hope Hk is already committed and in too deep at this point re: the HK45C. Already got 10-rd mags for the pistol and plan to use it for work, but in NJ, you have to wait for a permit regardless, which takes 3-6 months (if ever), though i get mine in about a month.

I think it will be an outstanding pistol. So, (still a BIG pain), but worth the wait...

·
Registered
349 Posts
I will wait for the LEM model of the HK45c and by time that happens I will have enough money to get one. Or maybe my brother-in-law will be generous and get it for me on my next birthday. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I asked Travis at HK today about the HK45c, and he thought sooner rather than later, as in February-March. He based this on the fact that the magazines for them have already arrived.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I asked Travis at HK today about the HK45c, and he thought sooner rather than later, as in February-March. He based this on the fact that the magazines for them have already arrived.
The mags have been out since early-mid November. I would love to see the HK45c by March but I am not going to hold my breath :(.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will wait for the LEM model of the HK45c and by time that happens I will have enough money to get one. Or maybe my brother-in-law will be generous and get it for me on my next birthday. :)
I was under the impression that there was going to be a LEM kit for the HK45 soon.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I was under the impression that there was going to be a LEM kit for the HK45 soon.

The LEM kits for the HK45 will be available but the word on the kits are the same as the release of the HK45c. Sometime during the first quarter of 2008.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Remember, the HK45 was only really a few months late. And, a lot of folks were saying it wouldn't be here until early 2008--then one day it just appeared.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm waiting for the Match Trigger for the HK45 like what will be on the Tactical. I really like a trigger stop for my best shooting.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The magazines are here? I thought the mags were just USPc .45 mags?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts