HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I'm new here so take it easy if I'm not in the right place. Anyway I just picked up a used Hk45CT and after taking apart, cleaning and oiling
thoroughly I've noticed that the decocker seems to be sticking a bit. Not to the point it's inoperable but is requiring a fair amount of pressure to
manipulate. I've never experienced this with my USP, USP-T, or Hk45T so I'm not really sure what the issue is but makes me wonder if I maybe
reassembled something a bit improperly. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've also noticed too that when I try to fire in DA with safety off it won't fire. It's almost like a malfunction with the safety. Like it's not completely
disengaging. Has anyone else experienced this. Gun was mnfr in '11, has BB date code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured it out. Trigger stop was slightly over adjusted. Would allow to fire in SA but nothing else. Readjusted and all is well with the world again.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I am glad you figured it out because no one could have guessed that your HK45CT had a custom trigger with a stop screw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts