HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! I'm pretty tempted to pick up this same configuration for myself...I'll be waiting until we get caught up on orders until I make the purchase, but will make a range report after I snag one!
-Max

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately don't have any of the CT cans available at the moment - they're a bit shorter than the one pictured. It's not on the 2012 KAC pricelist so it may not happen again =\

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Unfortunately don't have any of the CT cans available at the moment - they're a bit shorter than the one pictured. It's not on the 2012 KAC pricelist so it may not happen again =\
ROFL.... KAC is/was selling the USPCT suppressor. I emailed Larry alerting him that they had some for sale(a very small lot), I never heard back from him. Guess he either did not get the email. or did not care.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
What's the model of the Knight's can? Was that made specifically for the HK45CT?
This is the standard USPT suppressor.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
And the question is, if one were so lucky to have a USP45CT Knight can, would the booster be completely compatible for the HK45CT?

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
It will work! No longterm studies/testing has been done.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
KAC will tell you the fullsize USP-T can is not rated for the compact HKs.
Havent got an answer on the CT can for the HK45CT yet.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
KAC will tell you the fullsize USP-T can is not rated for the compact HKs.
Havent got an answer on the CT can for the HK45CT yet.
Lets hope they will say its ok.

Some photos from KAC show CT cans on 45CT pistols so I figure they attempted to shoot it and since they are still selling them I assume(yes I know) that they did not blow up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is awesome. I recently bought a 45CT. Have been looking at cans for it. But if I buy one too soon my wife might shoot me with it. Lol! Thanks for sharing the pic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts