HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I am a new member but have read posts for the last few years. This is truley a great place to acquire information on all things H&K. I am considering ordering an HK45ct light LEM and my only hesitation is the trigger reach. Would someone be so kind as to give me the approximate trigger reach? I owm several H&K's (P7; P7 M8 & a Mark 23) none of which, I would imagine be in any way similar to the H&K 45ct. I do own glocks, sigs, S&W 3rd generations, BHP and 1911's (perhaps one of these guns may be used to approximate the trigger length of pull on the 45ct. I have medium sized hands and have no issues with trigger reach on my G19 nor my S&W' autos. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Battista

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I own a 45ct but I'm not sure what you mean by trigger reach. Are you talking reset, or how smooth the break is. Or how long is the overall trigger travel on the lem.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Sorry for not explaining myself better. I am wondering when I take a natural shooting grip will I be able to reach the trigger bow or is this gun for someone with larger hands. As I live in a very rural area testing the gun, unfortunately, is not an optin. Like I mentioned above a G19 is not a problem but my G20 is too large for my hands. I can still shoot the G20 but the backstrap does not line up with my wrist.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I got you now. I don't think u should have any problem reaching the trigger and running the gun. The standard 45c fits all kind of different forum members here with all different sized hands. And the 45ct has the exact same grip as the standard 45c.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts