HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with customer service, and the gentleman told me that they will be released after the summer. I was originally told back in January that the release will be late March-April. Oh my sweet OD HK45, when will we meet at last! lol any one else have similar info?

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
This certainly conflicts the post earlier saying a dealer has a couple now. Just curious who told you this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was from H&K's customer service rep. can anyone confirm that a dealer does in fact have some in stock?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it possible that the rep was misinformed? I kind of hope so, but I guess we'll find out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm a dealer in NC and have the ODG and FDE on order. Just waiting my turn in line to get them. Hell, everything right now is tough to get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a dealer in NC and have the ODG and FDE on order. Just waiting my turn in line to get them. Hell, everything right now is tough to get.
are these already claimed or are you willing to send me a pm when you get them in?

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Manufacturers are still running behind post gun scare, it is going to be like this for a solid year guys. We are lucky they are coming out this soon. I share your concerns, and would like to have a nice full stash of HK's, but things are what they are. I can't afford to feed the guns I have at the moment. My ammo stores are holding me over, but I shoot 2,500-3,000 rounds per leave, so what I have won't last too long.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have one promised already to a member on here. However, I can put your name on the second one. If you will PM me so I have your info there and I don't lose it. Thanks
are these already claimed or are you willing to send me a pm when you get them in?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Listening to a telephone customer service rep from a manufacturer is probably only about 50% more accurate than listening to advise given to you by a gun shop salesman. Just because they work there doesn't mean they have any idea what they're talking about.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have one promised already to a member on here. However, I can put your name on the second one. If you will PM me so I have your info there and I don't lose it. Thanks
pm sent brother

·
Registered
43 Posts
Spoke with a rep this am he stated they our still on track with the original release date. Lastest would be late April.

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Something else that is important to consider, is shipping to different states across the US. They are not all going to hit at the same time, everywhere. Gun shops are not like video game retailers, there is no, "don't put this out for sale before "X" date."

So, their closer, larger HK dealers will probably have them first.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I missed one just by a few hours, literally. Based on a tip from one of the members here, I called the shop that had an OD Green and found out the gun had been sold the night before.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts