HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a new member to this forum and wanted to share my latest HK clone build.
It started out as a receiver flat purchased from HK Parts. I modified an HK53 cocking tube (extended the cocking slot 3/8" and removed the lower portion of the tube) and cut the receiver in the front as on an HK53 build. I used an RCM HK51K barrel and a faux suppressor threaded 15X1mm. It has a #15 locking piece. It's got an SB Tactical AR pistol brace mounted to an HK/AR adapter with an HB industries folding AR tube adapter.
It functions great!

DCC90013-9098-4E9F-9F18-735624683F8D.jpeg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,
I'm a new member to this forum and wanted to share my latest HK clone build.
It started out as a receiver flat purchased from HK Parts. I modified an HK53 cocking tube (extended the cocking slot 3/8" and removed the lower portion of the tube) and cut the receiver in the front as on an HK53 build. I used an RCM HK51K barrel and a faux suppressor threaded 15X1mm. It has a #15 locking piece. It's got an SB Tactical AR pistol brace mounted to an HK/AR adapter with an HB industries folding AR tube adapter.
It functions great! View attachment 292830

View attachment 292828
It's a bit of a flame thrower.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna sbr it and get a real can on there! Guessing the can wont last long but totally worth the fun lol.
Na,, I'll keep it as a pistol with a fake can, it's fun to shoot just like it is and it'll tear up a gallon jug full of water at 75 yards!
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts