HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of the G3K. I don't want to wait on a form 1 G3K. Has anyone chopped their HK91 barrel to just in front of the hand guard for that pseudo HK G3K look? Would love to see some pics.

·
Registered
908 Posts
You'll have the same wait time for the NFA dance either way; DIY or buy it.

DDG

·
Registered
962 Posts
I love the look of the G3K. I don't want to wait on a form 1 G3K. Has anyone chopped their HK91 barrel to just in front of the hand guard for that pseudo HK G3K look? Would love to see some pics.

Do a G3K with an extended flash hider pinned in place.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Sounded like he wanted to cut it just in front of the triple tree..less than 16" there.

DDG

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Sounded like he wanted to cut it just in front of the triple tree..less than 16" there.

DDG
And with the G3 FH perm installed it's longer than 16". Read Gunplumber's website. I had one of these, one of the board mods now owns it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm digging around and can't locate gun plumbers site. An anyone hook me up with a link? I'd still love to see some photos of a 14.5" +FH HK91 if there are any out there.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
I'm digging around and can't locate gun plumbers site. An anyone hook me up with a link? I'd still love to see some photos of a 14.5" +FH HK91 if there are any out there.
You seriously cannot see post #3?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts