1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Well, the comments are about 50-50, pro-con. Feel lucky?....well, do ya??:20000000:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the comments are about 50-50, pro-con. Feel lucky?....well, do ya??:20000000:
Haha. I dunno some of these people want like 200+ for a real one. If anybody has a hookup lemme know and I'll get a real one.

Alan

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
I wanted to get a bipod to play around with at the range.

Promag makes a knock off for 45.00. I figured if it worked and mounted I could care less if it was real HK. Anyone know anything about these and if they mount properly? I mean how hard is it to fvck up a bipod?

Alan

Re:
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=418327
I have a couple of the Pro-Mag ones. I wasn't even sure which were real HK and which were Pro-Mag. They both work about the same. I could definitely tell them apart, due to things like machine marks, and how close the tips of the legs came together when it wasn't attached to the forearm.

The only reason I know which are which is that I later saw some advertised as Pro-Mag, and they have the tips that come very close together when it is not attached to the forearm.

I have now seen some pro-mag ones that take a little more force to open and close, but it may or may not be a pro-mag issue as I have no idea how they were treated before I ran across them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think I paid $125 for mine.

Look around on Gunbroker, occasionally you'll find one.

·
Registered
266 Posts
lets just say..ya get what ya pay for...

and other times..you don't!

this would be one of them don't times!

if you want a Hk Bipod. your going to have to pay for it.. just make sure you don't get taken for a ProMag Bipod at a Hk price!

Duke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts