HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Looks like a nice muzzle break. A couple of years ago, I had Terry Dyer make me 20 of the old Vollmer muzzle breaks in both 223 and 308 caliber. They work awesome and reduce the felt recoil significantly. With a .223, you don't even feel any recoil.

And yes, all 20 are installed on my various rifles.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Don't forget the tank brake from www.jprifles.com I have one of their cooley compensators on my PTR91, and it took a lot of the recoil out of the system. In retrospect, I think I would have purchased the tank brake, and may do so here in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Looks like a nice muzzle break. A couple of years ago, I had Terry Dyer make me 20 of the old Vollmer muzzle breaks in both 223 and 308 caliber. They work awesome and reduce the felt recoil significantly. With a .223, you don't even feel any recoil.

And yes, all 20 are installed on my various rifles.
any chance of a pic?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
My friend has inquired about the Primary Weapons brake for a 6.8 SPC, but no luck so far. The brake looks promising based on the other firearms it's been used on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's a KA-1830 brake on an custom HK91 barrel and another pic with the knurled hard brass thread protector installed.

Same brake on a Rem721

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts