HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I’d do a shout out for a recent acquisition. Like many of you, I’ve managed to acquire quite a few 20rd mags for the HK91/G3 and found the need to do some organizing. So I ordered a couple of German military pouches that were on sale for $5 a piece and I am very impressed. These pouches are genuine issue and look brand new. I don’t think they ever made it to the field. They are made by various German contractors and the quality is typical German over-engineering. 20rd mags fit like a glove in the velvet lined dividers and the attaching hardware are all in as-new condition. The flecktarn pattern is Mil Spec and there is no staining or dirt, as well as no musty odors.

Here’s some pics to go along with the review. Highly recommended!

Wood Sleeve Rectangle Bag Font
Wood Gadget Video game console Video game accessory Home game console accessory
Brown Wood Bag Rectangle Luggage and bags
Luggage and bags Bag Sleeve Grey Gadget
Brown Luggage and bags Product Black Bag

Reactions: boriedd704

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you find them a bit musty, I have put them in the washing machine before with eco detergent and found good results. sometimes they're in NOS condition but other times they get wet and mouldy ect over the years in storage

·
Registered
43 Posts
I need to dust off my old LBE/LBV setups. These cost more than the actual pouches! Not the forum to be poor on, though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts