HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a collapsible stock for my C93. There are several choices and wanted some insight. I have searched and come up with ATI stocks are hit or miss, newer POF stocks are pretty rough, get a German HK stock if you can find one or afford one.

How are the MKE A3 stocks? Did German A3 stocks come parkerized or are they all painted? What is a fair price on a German A3 stock? Is there any thing I'm missing or don't know about? Any info or experience would be great. J know this probably gets asked a lot.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Op, may get some better insight from others but I'm going thru the same process as I bought an IB coded HK93 with an A2 and I'd like to pick up an A3 as well. I've got an ATI for one of my clone MP5s and honestly don't like it - fit is off (even on a HK 94 so it's the stock, not the gun) and it won't lock closed. It was a good price and is sturdy but I wouldn't buy again. The 94 and 91 A3 HK stocks I have are all perfect as you'd expect. I'm probably going to be forced into the open market because I want a period correct (convex) A3 for my 93 so I guess I'm looking at 3-450 for the genuine article. You can pick up the new style HK (concave) from HKparts at $430 but I honestly wouldn't spend that for outfitting a C93. If you find another option, let me know. Good luck. Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts