HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that I want a MP5. I bought a HK94 and with some input from a member here I bought a telescoping stock, shorter barrel, and flash hider. My paperwork is going in so that I can get the work done. Here is a picture of the Hk94 when I got it, and when I went ahead and put the telescoping stock onto it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
I decided that I want a MP5. I bought a HK94 and with some input from a member here I bought a telescoping stock, shorter barrel, and flash hider. My paperwork is going in so that I can get the work done. Here is a picture of the Hk94 when I got it, and when I went ahead and put the telescoping stock onto it.
They sure look silly with that honkin' long barrel sticking out past the cocking tube.

But ohh how good they look with a 3 lug. :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see it once its all finished.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have you thought about having a paddle mag release installed? It sure makes mag changes quicker. Look forward to seeing it when completed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice, I'm jealous.

Before posting finished pictures of your project buy a new camera so we can see the real beauty of your conversion nice and clear! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
can you share what you paid for the 94? I'm up in the air about paying $4000 for a 94 or starting with a $1400 clone.

'duck

·
Registered
390 Posts
TSC machines does a great job converting them.
+1 for TSC Machine / I also just bought a HK94 and plan on sending it to TSC Machine for a MP5 build. I just let them do the paperwork for the build so my gun will be marked TSC Machine for resale value instead of my name.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took it to the range today since I am still waiting on the paperwork I figured what the heck I wanted to shoot it. The thing shoots like a dream I had absolutely no problem shooting the X ring out of a Police silhouette at 25 yards. The thing shoots like a dream. Anyone thinking about getting one I strongly recommend it. If they weren't so expensive I would buy another one to SBR one to leave as is.

But...this one is getting SBRed.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I took it to the range today since I am still waiting on the paperwork I figured what the heck I wanted to shoot it. The thing shoots like a dream I had absolutely no problem shooting the X ring out of a Police silhouette at 25 yards. The thing shoots like a dream. Anyone thinking about getting one I strongly recommend it. If they weren't so expensive I would buy another one to SBR one to leave as is.

Thanks for the range report! When is it going in for the conversion?

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts

Don't worry, it will still shoot just as well once it's SBR'd. The sight radius is still the same, it will shoot just as accurately. I was surprised that mine did when I got it back after replacing the barrel, I thought the groups would open up at least a little bit.

Believe me, when you get it back, you might still want a second one, but only because you'll want to keep one in pristine shape in the safe and another to shoot.

These things are like crack.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I have been REALLY dragging my feet on this but have added a couple of things to the gun. I figured since I did say I would take pics of it along the way I would post one of the new surefire forearm and ACOG mounted on it. The paperwork......well I really screwed around on it. I did however finally get it in the mail 14 days ago. I am now just waiting on it as I have a new 3 lug barrel and flash suppressor for it. Here is a current pic

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
OK.. now you need to dump that metal trigger pack!!

I really hate the cheap look it gives.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts