HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok first post here goes!

i'm told it's in "excellent" condition. has the original box, but no tools or extra mag.

as far as the markings go, on the right side it's got the same serial number on both upper and lower. it also has the "mystery" markings with the 318 on both upper and lower.
on the upper it also say NDS inside of a circle and 10/86

on the left side it has the HKI-Trussville AL on the lower and on the upper it say HECKLER & KOCH GMBH OBERNDORF / n - MADE IN GERMANY

anyways they want a grand for it. $800-$900 sounds a lot better to me.

what do you think?

i like the fact that i can see it in person , but

i see these online all day for $800-$900 tops, and thats with 2 mags /tool kit/ box and so on.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I think 800 is high personally. I think 650-750 is more likely. Especially with no tools or extra mags. Its a police trade in psp.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I gave 599.99 for mine when CDNN had police trade in guns mine only had box and 1 mag and manual they had extra mags for 39.99 at that time. It is a great gun and you will be happy with it but it sounds just to steep of a price to . Just keep looing there are deals still out there to be had on these NDS marked guns

·
Registered
28 Posts
.$800 is what I paid, I heard prices are going up due to supposedly the last of em being imported last year

Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp.

·
Registered
539 Posts
All that matters is if you are happy with it, mine had some holster wear so its not mint. You will like that little gun and welcome to the world of P7"s

·
Registered
539 Posts
The grade is only on the inside parts you can have an 80% outside thats an A and one thats in 98% thats a B from what I understand

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
The grade is only on the inside parts you can have an 80% outside thats an A and one thats in 98% thats a B from what I understand
They started grading that way(in Trussville) and then started grading on outside finish condition.(in Columbus)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I gave 725.00 3 weeks ago. Mine was in very good condition with matching box, take down tool, brush, and extra mag. Prices seem to be all over the place right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts