HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TgJwafdkk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy the P7 Gun Cam... (I uploaded it in 720p so enlarge it and turn up the volume :)

PS... Please don't criticize the shooting.... It's a bit tricky lining up shots on an iPhone strapped to your forearm while double tapping!

People at the range were digging it! I'm gonna practice with gun cam a bit more!!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Super Moderator
Very nice. I watched it twice......and sub'ed.

Registered
Cool POV vid. Really digging that range! I see you're in the NW too, an indoor range is a must in the NW.

Thanks for sharing!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Eastside Seattle.... It pouring rain as I type!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I got the idea while watching my kid play Call of Duty.

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

Registered
Someone needs to take away AGG's bold button. Please!

... It's a bit tricky lining up shots on an iPhone strapped to your forearm while double tapping!
If you think you might want to start making more of a habit of "action" video like this, consider something like a gopro ($150msrp for HD HERO 960 that includes four different mounting options). I've thought about getting one for some of my non-firearms activities, but you may have just given me another reason to take the plunge and get one.

Imagine the value of putting it on the head of someone who insists that he/she isn't flinching/jerking/etc. and let them see for themselves.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It's in Bothell... Its called Northwest Shooting Sports.... Nice range, clean, and fun. It's the main reason I started shooting again. DGS also has a store there. They allow rifle and shotgun as well. Thursday nights they do a free IPDA type event..it's a cool place to shoot.

My name is Mark :) and I have a P7 addiction!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I'm gonna put a delta point on my P7 I'll do another gun cam session then. I wonder if they would let me wear it at an IPDA event?

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

Registered
Got one of the OD green ones huh? I ALMOST bought a Coyote one...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts