HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TgJwafdkk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy the P7 Gun Cam... (I uploaded it in 720p so enlarge it and turn up the volume :)

PS... Please don't criticize the shooting.... It's a bit tricky lining up shots on an iPhone strapped to your forearm while double tapping!

People at the range were digging it! I'm gonna practice with gun cam a bit more!!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eastside Seattle.... It pouring rain as I type!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the idea while watching my kid play Call of Duty.

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It's in Bothell... Its called Northwest Shooting Sports.... Nice range, clean, and fun. It's the main reason I started shooting again. DGS also has a store there. They allow rifle and shotgun as well. Thursday nights they do a free IPDA type event..it's a cool place to shoot.

My name is Mark :) and I have a P7 addiction!

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna put a delta point on my P7 I'll do another gun cam session then. I wonder if they would let me wear it at an IPDA event?

Sent from my iPhone 馃槨

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.