HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My P7 M13 has been jamming lately and I could use a good gunsmith to look her over. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
James (Marine0303) has a great reputation here, bet first, clean it per the manual and especially the piston parts. It can fill with gunk and may be the only problem.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
My P7 M13 has been jamming lately and I could use a good gunsmith to look her over. Anyone have any suggestions?
Jamming how? If you aren't scraping the cylinder with the proper tool every couple hundred rounds - start there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pistol slide locks up about 1/2 way back and is a total bitch to free up. The first time it happened I thought it was a dirty piston but I used the scrapper and cleaned it really well. I took it back to the range and it happened again.

The pistol used to run like a top but a couple of months ago I put it in my ultrasonic cleaner. Now it is totally unreliable. My poor old hands are getting so arthritic I'm having trouble freeing up the slide when it happens.

I'd like to send it to someone who really knows the P7 to bring it back to the way it used to run.

·
Priest of the P7
4,787 Posts
James is not only very skilled but his turnaround time is lightning fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts