HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you consider this a fair trade?

1 new -never fired, P7M10, black - 100% finish, 5 magazines, factory paper, 2 scrapers + brush, No original box but comes with a lockable softcase.

for 1 new USP tactical .40, 1 new tactical .45, 1 new HK.45, 1 new Glock G17

Or would you rather keep the P7M10?

Thanks in advance,

·
2,832 Posts
depends on which end of the trade your on...

Id rather keep all the other guns.....thats way to much trade for a M10, sounds like over 3K in trades.......while a M10 is worth what 2K-ish(which I would never pay)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I would do it but that don't mean it is a good trade I just am not overly crazy about P7s

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,651 Posts
If you're giving up the M10 for all of that, I would be all over it. Remember, Glocks make excellent doorstops! <ducking>.

Seriously... Your weapon will fetch as much as $2500 (maybe a bit more or not) to the right buyer. But it looks like you're getting $3000 in guns that you're actually gonna go shoot and enjoy instead of worry about. Giddy up!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glocks make excellent doorstops! <ducking>.

Seriously... Your weapon will fetch as much as $2500 (maybe a bit more or not) to the right buyer. But it looks like you're getting $3000 in guns that you're actually gonna go shoot and enjoy instead of worry about. Giddy up!
You have me rolling with your doorstops remark!

Glad to hear the consensus has been a resounding Yeah. Now if I can only convince myself to do it.

·
Registered
851 Posts
If you don't plan on using the M10 because it is minty fresh, move it. Personally, if I can't make use of something, it's gotta go. Besides, like everyone else has said, you are getting 4 guns that you can use. That's one hell of a deal I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts