HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a pair of P30 mag base plates and a t shirt. Opened the package and I was missing one of the base plates.

Quick phone call and conversation with a young women who could not have been nicer or more helpful and the other is on its way. Things happen, I wish all customer service was this good so thanks HK Parts!

T shirt is pretty sweet too (and only $10!)

They will certainly keep getting my business

Pat

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I keep giving money to HKParts.net because I know that if there is an issue, on their end or mine, they will make it right. Because of that, I don't mind paying higher prices. Great selection, fast shipping and quality customer service- what more could you want?

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
Nice t-shirt, now I want one lol :)
I have always received excellent customer service from HKParts, I've given them a good chunk of money over the decade or so....

As for their in house shirts, I wish they'd put the big image on the back, and maybe a small version on the front upper left chest area.... I don't like crap on the front of my t-shirts.... that is seriously the only thing that has stopped me from buying their t-shirts....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Same here I had a order change and the shipping department was unaware of it but Ashley said it will go out with my next order which will be here by Thursday, can not wait for the matched spring set then I am done I think

·
Registered
130 Posts
I keep giving money to HKParts.net because I know that if there is an issue, on their end or mine, they will make it right. Because of that, I don't mind paying higher prices. Great selection, fast shipping and quality customer service- what more could you want?
There are higher prices and $100 more for the exact same thing from HK, but I do still order from them as they sometimes are the only outfit with a needed part.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
There are higher prices and $100 more for the exact same thing from HK, but I do still order from them as they sometimes are the only outfit with a needed part.
The last time I went somewhere other than HKParts, the other major supplier shipped me the wrong item. I called them, and was told the lady who dealt with it wasnt there, email them and she would take care of it tomorrow. Ok, sent an email. Next day I get a reply. She assured right part was going out. Still got the wrong part... So I said screw it and ordered the same part (3rd time is a charm, right?!) from HKParts and had it in 2 days. They might charge more but the selection and efficiency are worth it.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I have had great service from them on quite a number of orders. I had a wee issue once but it was sorted instantly and effortlessly via eMail.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Placed many orders there and only once did wrong part show up. One phone call, ten minutes, 2 days later correct part i ordered showed up no questions asked. they have been good every time i used them.

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
I have dealt with them for a long time. They will make it right. Just may take a few days long than you wanted it to.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Ditto on what everyone else has said about HKParts.net. They always have been helpful and fast shipping. As the saying goes, "you pay for what you get." They are great to do business with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts