HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, quick question. Used the search function and couldn't find anything concrete.

1. Is HKParts.net still being operated?
2. Can I use a spurred match hammer in an LEM USP? (Thinking not, but haven't seen anything indicating otherwise)

Looking to place some parts on order. My quest for the fiber optic sights still exists. Thanks!

Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. I appreciate the heads up. Gonna try to determine here quickly what's the cheapest way to buy the parts for a Hybrid Match LEM. I assume I won't need the full kits for the Match and LEM.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
You'll need the full LEM kit but not the Match kit. Go to the Reference Library section and find my thread on LEM parts. Then call HKCS (not HKParts.net) and order the parts. You'll thank me later.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Match TRS will give you the lightest pull but you may experience what we call "sticky" trigger reset. The spring is so light that, when dry firing, it may not have enough strength to reset the trigger properly, and may need a light nudge to reset. Most people experience this but not all, so YMMV. You can do a search using the keywords "sticky trigger reset".

The Light TRS has more tensile strength than the Match TRS and is the correct spring for the Match LEM Hybrid trigger setup.

·
Banned
354 Posts
I wanted simply to give a big "shout out" to HKParts. They provide great customer service, fast shipping and are a one-stop-shop for all things HK. I've had several great experiences with them. Very quick, responsive email and open offer to help and assist as I put together my SP5K for Form 1/922r compliance.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Why does HKparts.net does not show the VP9 and VP40 option on their main menue anymore?
Good question. I just ordered and received VP parts from them a couple of weeks ago. Everything I ordered was in stock. Might be worth the time to contact their C/S. They are a top notch organization.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm also a big fan of HK Parts. VP parts are still apparently available if you search for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
You'll need the full LEM kit but not the Match kit. Go to the Reference Library section and find my thread on LEM parts. Then call HKCS (not HKParts.net) and order the parts. You'll thank me later.
TooSixy is recommending HKCS because it is cheaper. Nothing against HK Parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts