HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't really find an appropriate forum to post this so I stuck it here.

Has anyone ever done business with this website? I've sent them 2 emails over the past 4 months and have never received a reply. Which makes me a little nervous to call them up and place an order.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Try hkparts.net, if you leave a message he calls back within 30 minutes. His name is Adam Weber.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The guys at hkpartsonline.com are good to deal with. Like many guys they are not big fans of email. Give them a call for whatever you need.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Ditto. Marc is a great guy to deal with but you must call him if you really want something. He runs a small outfit and does not have time to answer the dozens of e-mails a day and still keep his business running. He is about as reputable as they come.

·
2,832 Posts
actaully I have gotten email replies the few times(3 maybe) I have emailed.......but none of the parts I was looking for they had...but nice they replied.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes I had the same problem they would response only once in a while and like poster above they didint have any parts I needed.

Plus after checking around they were much higher in cost.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have always had good luck with them

I have always recieved what I ordered quickly and as described. Pretty much my go to guy for what I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts