HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had an idea. I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I suspect so.

HKPRO Golf Shirts
HKPRO T-Shirts
HKPRO Hats
HKPRO Bumper Stickers
HKPRO Well you get the idea

I think the HKPRO logo would look great on the back of a black t-shirt.

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think this is a great idea! If you do make them HK PRO please keep your large patrons in mind.
XXX Lg for me
RK

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: KING ]</p>

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,701 Posts
Prototypes made as we speak. Just taking care of some loose ends with setting up business licensing and tax status, etc... Hope there is some interest for this, because I am about to commit, but don't have a good idea as to numbers, and have never run a "business" before.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Tom,
Count me in for some apparel. I know the pieces will look good, as most here love the new user interface of the web site. GO TEAM USA!
Regards,
Jay-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dear Tom,
Please post a picture of what we could expect, price with shipping, and a mail address so I can send a payment ahead of time. Also, have you thought about sweat shirts? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE:
Got any HKPRO thongs?!?!!<hr></blockquote>

. . . that question just sounds so wrong given that you're posting using the alias Solidsnake.

BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE! BAD IMAGE!

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Saimius ]</p>

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm down for some HkPro clothing. With as many visitors to this site I'm sure there will definitely be some interest.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
-Tom- HKPRO you are covered down here in South Florida market if you choose to proceed with your own HKPRO production line.

Please keep me posted on status if you move ahead.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Count me in for some HKPRO T-Shirts!

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Securis ]</p>

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,701 Posts
This is certainly encouraging, Right now, I have a long sleeve T design, and collared polo shirt, and hat. The polo shirt and hat are done.

Here's a question for you. Would you pay more for a quality shirt like Outer Banks, (my cost significantly higher) for the quality and durability, or be satisfied with a less expensive polo shirt?

Would you guys really like to have bumper stickers? Anything else? Do you want the dot.com added to anything? We all know what it is. Please sound off members, I would feel better about trying this if this message got the posts along the lines of the HK seizure post.

I am open to design suggestions.

--HKPRO

Howz this for a start?

--HKPRO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great idea, PRO, the whole apparel thing.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by HKPRO:
Would you guys really like to have bumper stickers?<hr></blockquote>

Here's one I "made"

and since we get a lot of our HK knowledge here (I know I am) why not switch HK logo with HKPRO logo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
As long as the price wasn't too much more....I'd pay for the Higher Quality....Oh wait...This is Hk stuff...It all cost a bit more....

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I am in for at least a hat and shirt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The polo shirt looks great!

I would be satisfied with a less expensive polo shirt.

Anyone here who knows how expensive it is to ship such a shirt to Germany?

I think posters of Tom would be a bestseller!
Just an idea...

·
Registered
92 Posts
There is nothing worse than a cheap t-shirt. I think the higher quality T vs. lower price T is a no brainer. The pic of the prototype hat looks great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hat, T-shirt, Polo shirt--I'm down with all three. Outer Banks is fine. The heavy T-shirts are also preferred. IMHO the better stuff will last longer and look better.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts