HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raffle #21: JOHN WICK PATCHES

I moved the raffle to the Handgun section. If there's good participation, I'll keep doing these. I also transitioned from weekly, to periodically, because it was just too difficult to get to the post office every week.

In honor of raffle #20's winner @rc51pete who said he bought a P30L but "Didn’t want it. Still don’t like it. But John Wick." we are going to do a John Wick item for raffle 21.

How to Enter Raffle:
In the previous raffle we had some discussion of buying stuff for HKs you don't even own. For example, I've purchased UMP40 mags and a UMP40 extractor but don't own a UMP40. Don't plan to buy one unless I win the lottery... There's no logic to it, HK is an addiction. To enter the raffle, post an example of something you have purchased for a HK platform you don't own. Pictures welcome!

Rules:
1. If you joined the forum in 2021 or later you will not be eligible to win. If your post count is less than 50 you will not be eligible to win.
2. Swag doesn't count. If you have a MP7 T shirt and don't own a MP7, that's not in the spirit of this raffle.

The Prize:
This raffle is for two Baba Yaga patches - winners gets both. One is a limited edition P30L and the other is a limited edition Patchlab John Wick PVC patch. The P30L is 1 of 50 and the PVC is 1 of 100. The P30L patch from Ballistic Designs (Custom PVC Patches UK. Rubber patches. And More Ballistic Designs) in the UK is slightly larger than a real P30L and I hate to tell you what I paid to have it shipped here. Both are backed in velcro. The slide says "si vis pacem para bellum P30L"

Brown Rectangle Blue Wood World

Air gun Trigger Beard Gun barrel Wood

Brown Rectangle Font Metal Visual arts

Outerwear Blue Sleeve Textile Denim

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Font Rectangle Emblem Symbol Triangle

Wood Revolver Air gun Rectangle Trigger

Shout out to @TheJerkman who did the Silicone Carbide inlay in the grips.

Previous winner not eligible to win for 3 raffles past the one they won.

Winner picked at random.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Besides the UMP40 stuff, I've purchased a MP5SD barrel and barrel brush when I don't have an MP5SD. I also purchased a threaded HK45C barrel years before owning a 45C. Oh, I also bought a Nill Grips HK AR wood grip. Don't own any HK ARs... (not putting it on my KACs)

Automotive exterior Rectangle Building Font Auto part

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't fit the requirements to get in account age or post wise (I just made an account today to find UMP45 LE/MIL mags). But I figured i'd share my experience anyways! I bought an MP7 magazine in hopes that one day HK one day makes a civilian model lolololol. It is essentially a paper weight.

·
Registered
339 Posts
An MG3 tripod. Out of a aircraft hanger. Tons of random stuff and several army helicopters in various states of dissembly.

HK marked and the illuminator still turns on. Missing a few things. Not sure what I'm going to do with it. Maybe get some glass cut and make a coffee table.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't fit the requirements to get in account age or post wise (I just made an account today to find UMP45 LE/MIL mags). But I figured i'd share my experience anyways! I bought an MP7 magazine in hopes that one day HK one day makes a civilian model lolololol. It is essentially a paper weight.
HA!! I totally forgot I did the same thing!! I have 2 of them sitting among my mags. I actually bought them because the price was good....

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Bought a surefire G36c flash hider, dont have anything G36.... yet

Also years ago bought a few AAC tirant 45S. LBT mk24 drop leg holsters and crimson trace IR laser modules for the hk45ct. Didnt own a single one. I Do now though lol.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I bought a PSG1 tripod but don't have a PSG1.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm assuming that if we now own the platform for the item we purchased, this doesn't count.
It still counts if you bought the stuff long before ever owning the gun. I bought UMP9 mags from the Webshop for no good reason. 6 years later I got a UMP9...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts