Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raffle #22: SFP9 flag 3' x 5'

In honor of @PEW Group who guaranteed 100% to import one of these for me ( ;) ), we are doing a SFP9 SD themed raffle.

How to Enter Raffle:
Post a picture of any HK meme you think is funny. Once someone posts a meme, you can't post the same one. Feel free to make your own meme. If you are too old and crotchety to make a meme, find a meme, or you don't know what a meme is, simply post "I'm too old for this damned raffle" and that will make you eligible - but you better be over 55 for me to buy that line!

How to win instantly: Anyone who sends me a photo of a custom HK license plate that I don't already have wins the prize instantly and triggers the next raffle immediately. Follow the instructions in this thread: HK License Plates .

Rules:
1. No duplicate memes.
2. No HK produced license plates. I'm looking for custom ones people had made.

The Prize:
This week's raffle is for a 3' tall by 5' long silk-screened nylon flag.
This is brand new and only unfolded for the pics. Make your Mancave Great Again!

View attachment 338478

View attachment 338479

Previous winner not eligible to win for 3 raffles past the one they won.

Winner picked at random.

• Haha
Reactions: PEW Group

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hair Hairstyle Facial expression White Organ

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
God damn it! Like 5 of you PMd me with pics of awesome plates that I've never seen before. I will add them to the plate collection which will be posted soon for all to enjoy. In the meantime, thanks for ruining THIS raffle you bunch of uncivilized bastards. EACH of you will get a nice item of swag from me, just give me a chance to go through all the PMs tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm closing THIS thread and will post a new one tomorrow morning (probably do memes again 'cause it was fun). So look out for raffle #23 tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.