HKPRO Forums banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Straightgrain I don't need any lunch. I am packing my own. Thanks.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Texascbr...
Bring as many as you can! I'll be RSO'ing again, but will bring mine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
updates

Spoke to Phil and he is ready to go. Looks to be a busy day at the range but we have plenty of space reserved.

Greg G is going to attend the class in Phil's spot and use one of our loaner MP5's.

Please include me and Luci on the sandwich run.

Sat Tac Pistol
1. Chopstix1
2. Chopstix2
3. Luci C.
4. TexasCBR
5. Steve V
6. Diesel1959
7. mlm
8. Straightgrains Beaatch
9. HunterRose

SUN SMG
1. TexasCBR
2. mlm
3. Straightgrains Beaatch
4. Chopstix1
5. Chopstix2
6. diesel1959
7. Greg G “ loaner MP5 #1”

·
Registered
303 Posts
Tom are you going to suprise with something neat.... say a select fire 417. Let me know so I can bring some .308.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
No, sorry, don't have one of those, but if you talk nice to Greg B, he might have a 416 lying around. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
HK417 hmmmmmmm

MLM,

Bring some 308 just in case. I'm not sure if Tom has a surprise planned but other 308 goodies may make an appearance. The 308 I'm thinking of goes quick, quite or both. Actually 223, 45 and whatever that odd thing the FN shoots may be worthy to have around. Extra ammo like extra beer never goes to waste.

Chris
www.talonarms.com

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
No, sorry, don't have one of those, but if you talk nice to Greg B, he might have a 416 lying around. :D
Tom, we're still waiting on our three 416's . . . . Come class day, it'll have been right at four months since the PD sent in the money and all the paperwork. I was hoping we'd have them by now. But, I will bring some toys . . .

·
Registered
87 Posts
updated list with new pistol guy courtesy Phil

Sat Tac Pistol
1. Chopstix1
2. Chopstix2
3. Luci C.
4. TexasCBR
5. Steve V
6. Diesel1959
7. mlm
8. Straightgrains Beaatch
9. HunterRose
10. Phil's buddy Ron

SUN SMG
1. TexasCBR
2. mlm
3. Straightgrains Beaatch
4. Chopstix1
5. Chopstix2
6. diesel1959
7. Greg G “ loaner MP5 #1” Phil's buddy

·
Registered
303 Posts
What time do we need to show up tomorrow?

·
11,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Looks like regular start is 9:00am, but a little early wouldn't hurt!

·
2,040 Posts
9:00 to start, but admin stuff can take place when you arrive, whenever that is prior to 9.

·
2,040 Posts
SHOOT! Anyone got any dummy rounds?

·
2,040 Posts
I need them for malfunction drills. I can't believe I forgot them.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I got home this evening and whaddaya know--I had three more HK45 mags waiting on me . . .

I guess I'm just gonna be forced to use that weapon tomorrow for the subgun class. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
OK--I'm back home and I'm one whipped puppy. It hurts sooo good. Thanks, Tom, for winging down to Houston with toys and tactics. And thanks to the Range Biotch Jeff for all the hardwork he put in too! ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Definitly thanks to Jeff for not only helping out with evereything at the class but also for bringing food for us and giving out complimentary HKPRO T shirts.

·
11,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Absolutely first rate class. I RSO for various groups on a regular basis and I can state without any hesitation that the HKPRO groups are, by far, the safest and most conscientious shooters that I work with. In the three classes that I have been involved with, there have been exactly zero serious infractions. So why do I say all of this?

Because not having to constantly correct safety issues means more training and trigger time. More time to soak up knowledge and learn its practical application. And that is always a good thing.

HKPRO.COM classes are not in the style of military abuse. There is an expectation of some skills and professional courtesy. After that, we take you from baby steps to surgical precision in the blink of an eye. Better still, each class gets paced to the students involved. Want more? You get more. Want to slow down and go over some things over and over (sorta like Diesel's inability to get triple tap to save his own tush), no problem, we'll wait. Pro is already designing the "Couch Commando" class for folks who want to learn about and use the best of German engineering, yet back off on the competitive aspects and the more physical drills. Ask and ye shall receive.

A lot was learned at the class. There was one special maneuver, and it is now even named, but we cannot tell you about it until you attend a class yourself.

·
2,040 Posts
You are truly a "merchant" in the classical sense. My gosh, I need to hire you to be my marketing beey*ch. :)

Thanks for all your help Jeff, and I look forward to coming down this way again.

If the wx holds, I will have a window of insertion back to winter hell in a couple of hours.

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again to all for the safe class and for choosing to participate in an HKPRO joint. (Thank you, Spike Lee.)

Anyone wants one in their area, I'll send them your way for references. :)

See you from iceville!

T

61 - 80 of 92 Posts