HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK!

Which one of you clowns drive it? I just moved into (unnammed) city into a crappy 1 br apt untill our house sells. And what do I see when I whip around the corner on a personalized plate? I've got the sig sauer sticker on mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
AZ plate HK MP5

I dont drive it, but I am also wondering which one of you drives a red toyota hatchback in AZ with an HK sticker on the rear glass and the Personal Plate of "HK MP5"

·
Registered
55 Posts
You know I have a silhouette decal of a Mk 23 and HK 416 10.5 on the back of my Silverado, and I wonder what goes through the cops mind when they see it. Then I remember that Im in Arizona, not California so its probably no big thing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You know I have a silhouette decal of a Mk 23 and HK 416 10.5 on the back of my Silverado, and I wonder what goes through the cops mind when they see it. Then I remember that Im in Arizona, not California so its probably no big thing.

I have a Sig sticker on the back of my Jeep, if anything I think here in Arizona, LEO's are more apt to let you slide, how many thugs/gangbangers/illegals have such good tastes in firearms!

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,255 Posts
And I always thought that you Arizonans were right at the real cutting edge.

Alas, another dream dead.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nothing cutting edge about this place! We are between the threshold of hell an the devils taint part of arizona.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
270 Posts
Been busy the past few months. Work and having a girlfriend takes a toll on shooting matches.

·
Registered
356 Posts
rear end.JPG You may see me around in The Valley. No HK lettering on the plate; just stickers in the rear glass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts