HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
No, thank you sir! Wow that was fast. Can't wait to get the "twins" home. Are the two in the videos mine? It doesn't have my name on the thread but it looks like the pistols. Thanks again Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Congrats twins look like fun.

·
Vendor
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, thank you sir! Wow that was fast. Can't wait to get the "twins" home. Are the two in the videos mine? It doesn't have my name on the thread but it looks like the pistols. Thanks again Jeff
NO thank you sir

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
CMP's do best in pairs of 2 or more. Often times, when left alone they tend to get lonely and can be heard wimpering in the dark at night...

·
Vendor
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CMP's do best in pairs of 2 or more. Often times, when left alone they tend to get lonely and can be heard wimpering in the dark at night...
LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
I already sent Jeff a pm thanking him today but wanted to put up a little praise here for him. I couldn't be more pleased with the guns. Great fit and finish and above all first class service. He will be getting more kits from me in the near future. A+ all the way around. Thanks again Jeff.

·
Vendor
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already sent Jeff a pm thanking him today but wanted to put up a little praise here for him. I couldn't be more pleased with the guns. Great fit and finish and above all first class service. He will be getting more kits from me in the near future. A+ all the way around. Thanks again Jeff.
thank you SIr..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts