HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Always beautiful work Jeff. Can't wait to see more of this next month!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
going to be a great time,, got a mp7 for the shoot also ..
Badass bro. Gonna be fun had for all. I'll be bringing the '5 along with about a thousand rounds of nine!

·
Vendor
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Badass bro. Gonna be fun had for all. I'll be bringing the '5 along with about a thousand rounds of nine!
very cool.. got a sear for you to use..

·
Registered
571 Posts
i'll bet it is easier to carry than a M16A2/M203.

balance does a lot for perceived weight.

i might fill that stock with a little lead!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Jeff, thank you,thank you, thank you, she is gorgeous, lets put some mileage on her, cant wait, Im so lucky to have another of your custom creations, just gorgeous. I bet she pours it on smooth, rugged big boned princess!! With that 14" barrel she is kind of a dragon for her class. I wonder if the same locking piece will work for the 14 , 18, and 22 inch barrels? really fabulous work, Jeff, she looks so mean, bristling with aggression HA HA, cant wait to torture her, I got the magpul OD panels for the front liked you suggested, really gonna dress her up+ ACOG + doctor+ Grippod+ Barret carry handle + Beta = :) Now alls I need is a Safari style gun bearer named Tiko to lug that big boned girl around, just kidding Ive been hitting the weights good, us Nebraskans dont mind heavy women, especially if they're smooth under pressure, thanks again Jeff, super solid work, lets do more!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Would really like to see this thing running in full auto and with other barrel lengths.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts