HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
My new baby. That looks awesome. Thanks Jeff! Can't wait to get it home and put some rounds thru it. Thinking about what scope to put on it. Thought this scope would be a good fit SWFA SS 1-6x24 Tactical 30mm Riflescope Let me know if I'm heading in the right direction or you have any better suggestions.

·
Registered
466 Posts
My new baby. That looks awesome. Thanks Jeff! Can't wait to get it home and put some rounds thru it. Thinking about what scope to put on it. Thought this scope would be a good fit SWFA SS 1-6x24 Tactical 30mm Riflescope Let me know if I'm heading in the right direction or you have any better suggestions.
Good choice the only other recomendation for the pricepoint and quality would be the leatherwood....solid IMHO, nice piece, and of course: Jeff beautiful work, what foreend is that?

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Knghts Armament RAS. Haven't got the rifle back yet. Want to see if the rail will be solid enough for an LMT M203

·
Registered
466 Posts
Knghts Armament RAS. Haven't got the rifle back yet. Want to see if the rail will be solid enough for an LMT M203
Nice, keep us posted. Also I am looking to mount 1x optics on mine so any developments you can share will be most appreciated, I might even consider long eye relief, scout style, hat tip to Cooper. I love that magpul stock, I think there is enough room for one of Jeff's heavy buffs in it. So with the LMT, no bipod, I assume.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Nice, keep us posted. Also I am looking to mount 1x optics on mine so any developments you can share will be most appreciated, I might even consider long eye relief, scout style, hat tip to Cooper. I love that magpul stock, I think there is enough room for one of Jeff's heavy buffs in it. So with the LMT, no bipod, I assume.
I'll have to check it out and shoot it before I mount every possible accessory on it. I know VLTOR and some other companies make a side rail bipod.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Wher does he put the serial# after he welds the rail over it? Did you use a german or RCM trunion, or was this a factory PTR trunioned upper with a pulled barrel? I,m waiting to have one done by jeff soon.Thinking I should just go with a fresh receiver build and not a barrel pulled PTR,do to the problems with oversized pin issue,s. Any insight would be appreciated. Nice G3k,very nice.

·
Vendor
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wher does he put the serial# after he welds the rail over it? Did you use a german or RCM trunion, or was this a factory PTR trunioned upper with a pulled barrel? I,m waiting to have one done by jeff soon.Thinking I should just go with a fresh receiver build and not a barrel pulled PTR,do to the problems with oversized pin issue,s. Any insight would be appreciated. Nice G3k,very nice.
Rail did not go over the serial numbers. German Trunion. New ptr91 rec cocking tube g3k barrel g3k and lp g3k all from hkparts. Hope this help Bro..

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
So I waited until I was able to run this G3K in full auto to give a report of the build quality. I'm not a fan of guys saying the gun looks great and thats it. These things aren't meant to be left mounted on the wall or stuck in the safe. That being said this rifle ran great. No playing around getting anything to fit. DLO pack dropped in and ran smooth. Fed from alumium mags, steel mags and xs drum no problem. Was shooting at indoor range but was easy to keep center mass on target in full auto. Bellowing 308 chased a few people out. And yea it looks pretty bad ass too. Great build thanks Jeff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts