1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Looks awesome Thank you Jeff!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I ran 70 rounds with 115 gr Remington and 115 gr Wolf fmj yesterday for a quick test and it ran perfect. I am going to try some 145 and 147 gr with AAC navy suppressor this weekend. Also will be testing it with auto sear soon. Very nice looking gun especialy with 4 pos ambi lower, choate side folder, K grip and soppressor on it. :)

·
Vendor
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran 70 rounds with 115 gr Remington and 115 gr Wolf fmj yesterday for a quick test and it ran perfect. I am going to try some 145 and 147 gr with AAC navy suppressor this weekend. Also will be testing it with auto sear soon. Very nice looking gun especialy with 4 pos ambi lower, choate side folder, K grip and soppressor on it. :)
outstanding sir .
thank you for letting me build her for you

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Jeff, I'm almost done with this UMP conversion(which is your fault by the way!!!) and will be acquiring parts soon for a K build. Just the upper right now as I plan to do an ambi lower and all but will fall way short of that for this project right away. All these people are killing me with these beautiful creations!!!

And axehole, congratulations on an absolute beauty. I'm sure you're proud!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Hey, I'm just blaming you! No one said it was a bad thing!!! Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I ran 100 rounds of Silver Bear 145 gr subsonic and 25 rounds of Federal 147 gr subsonic Saturday with AAC Navy suppressor ir ran perfect. All semi so far, auto up next.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts