HKPRO Forums banner

181 - 200 of 565 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,211 Posts
Looking for a UMP catch and catch spring. With all the USC conversions going on out there, someone surely has these that they are pulling from a Navy or Burst Trigger Pack and don't need.
Simply trying to save myself the money to order parts that are most likely unused and collecting dust in someone's drawer.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looking for a UMP catch and catch spring. With all the USC conversions going on out there, someone surely has these that they are pulling from a Navy or Burst Trigger Pack and don't need.
Simply trying to save myself the money to order parts that are most likely unused and collecting dust in someone's drawer.
I have you covered Marine. PM with info and I will ship out in A.M.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,211 Posts
I have you covered Marine. PM with info and I will ship out in A.M.
Thanks. PM sent and I've got a 50th Anniversary of the MP5 poster to send you for the help.

·
Registered
709 Posts

I've got:
1 - beat up FM SLG95 sight assembly
1 - new G3 sight drum
1 - set of spare magazine assembly parts
1 - MP5k semi-auto trigger housing

Let me know via PM. Thanks!
If the MP5K housing is still available I will take it and I have a HK Webshop used iPhone 5 HK P30 case I will offer up

H

·
0 Posts
Any one have a P30 that needs some parts? I have (3) light elbow springs part number 234389, (1) light hammer spring part number 214300, and (1) heavy firing pin block safety spring part number 209962. I can mail one, a few or all parts to you. I'll just stick it in an envelope and send it USPS. Just shoot me a PM if you want them along with your mailing address.

Parts are no longer available they are going out this morning. To MikeLhk.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
I have two Glock boxes, the newer ones. Also an AR buttstock. Just the collapsible stock part. Not the tube. Believe it's for a commercial tube. Couple of UMP magazine base plates. These are factory. I'm moving this month into our new house so I'll be putting up more stuff as I go.
If you still have the ump base plates I could use up to three, if you still have them.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
10 round mag usp full size

I have one 10 round mag for a full size usp .45 I got some free parts from a member here, thank you HKkoolaid!! Now it's my turn to pay it forward. The mag has the flat floor plate and it's used but works great in my fs usp .45. If you need it, have the parts to make it a new one then just let me know and I'll send it right out. HKKoolaid shipped my stuff to me the very next day for free, and now I want to pay that forward as wel, so I'll ship it out immediately for free anyplace in the lower 48. I think this is an awesome thread!! Please pm me if you need it. Let's keep this going men. I love the people in this community. Feels good to help another hk brother out.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Free to Good Home
ITAC Vertical Grip with Tactical Light and Red Laser, in original box. Like New.

[/URL]
Since it is larger than a USPS small Priority Box and will likely cost $15 to send to a CONUS address, I would appreciate a contribution toward shipping. My time will remain free.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Free to Good Home
ITAC Vertical Grip with Tactical Light and Red Laser, in original box. Like New.

[/URL]
Since it is larger than a USPS small Priority Box and will likely cost $15 to send to a CONUS address, I would appreciate a contribution toward shipping. My time will remain free.
I'll take it. PM Sent.

181 - 200 of 565 Posts